Sunday 25 April 2010

Mens Shorter Coat Outfits UPDATE (Fixed - New Files)



Okay, I fixed the problem so no more funky, bad lighting in CAS.
And I also fixed minor problem I found on the pants texture.
(see the new screenies at the bottom of this post)
You can re-download the new files now.

For those who don't like these outfits cause they make your sims way fatter, sorry but I didn't make the mesh. It's from the game.
NewOne


 Hey All!


Here are the shorter version of Mens Trenchcoat Outfits I made from base game mesh.
I did get rid the bump map on mesh using MilkShape but it caused 'Neck Glitch' (body and face have different skin color) and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.
So I had to start over and edited the bump map using another program but this time it works and no glitch at all. (Yay! :)

I have included new bump map but you have to put just one in your mods folder for these outfits to look different (no stupid bump map)

Okay let me repeat...
YOU ONLY NEED ONE
BUMP MAP FILE
in your mods folder to make these outfits work in your game.

Did I get your attention? Good.
Sorry for all the caps. Didn't mean to yell at ya. XD

Anyway, I made 2 type of these outfits.
The Outfit 1 has 3 Recolorable parts: coat, shirt and pants.
And the Outfit 2 has 4 Recolorable parts: coat, shirt and 2 recolorable parts on pants.

The pants' texture look familiar to you?
Why yes, I used Aikea's texture (TS2 Teen Style Stuff converted) and I have her permission to use it. So credit goes to her.
[Don't be silly. I would never steal other people's work. 'Bad Karma' do not want!]

The rest textures are done by me.
You can absolutely use them for your project.
Credit and link back to this post will be appreciated.

Now let's move on and see the pics!


MENS SHORTER COAT OUTFIT 1

Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Formal I Career
3 Recolorable Parts
Coat - Shirt - Pants

(click on the pics to enlarge them)




CLOSE UP




FRONT PART




BACK PART




MENS SHORTER COAT OUTFIT 2

Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Formal I Career
4 Recolorable Parts
Coat - Shirt - Pants [2]




CLOSE UP

Looks good with accessory like this scarf *cough* :P




FRONT PART




BACK PART




MENS SHORTER COAT OUTFITS
BOTTOM PART

You can recolor the Outfit 1 pants with one color only.
And you can recolor the Outfit 2 pants with two colors.




Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


+ DOWNLOAD +

Mens Shorter Coat Outfit 1 NEW
Mens Shorter Coat Outfit 2 NEW
Mens Shorter Coat Outfit 1 & 2 NEW
[All in one row]
NEW BUMP MAP
[Remember to put this in your mods folder]





Models by Me:

Ashton
Ethan


Custom Content by Me:

Fully Recolorable Scarf


Custom Content I used:

Skin by Subaxi
Brows & Blush
by Subaxi
Chinstrap by Kitty Klan
Eyes by Escand
Hairs by
Anubis & Patia
Eyelashes by Arisuka
Lipgloss by Channy & Vivin


Credits:
Aikea Guinea for her texture and generous policy (Thank you, Aikea! :)
I also want to thank Ez (EsmeraldaF from MTS) for her 'Mini Tutorial' on how to get rid bump map with MilkShape. She's amazing person!
(Oh Ez, how I really wish I could give you hugs! :P)
CTU Team for the tool
Inge & Peter Jones for S3PE tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Ashton & Ethan
(You two are my 'Super Fly Hotties'. ILU, Babes! <3)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment