Monday 19 April 2010

The Knox Kids





Do you remember this sim?
(for those who downloaded him)

A while ago I posted about him and his family.
Well, not his family from my game. But someone else who was very kind to share with me her story about Bryant and his family. And she also showed me the pictures of the Knox family.
(You can see the post here)

Well ok, this person is...
Melting Glory a.k.a Epifight a.k.a Epi
Now how many alias you have, Epi? I cannot keep up with it.
(Just kidding! :P)

Anyway, the other day she told me that the kids all grow up now.
And let me tell you something, I cannot believe how good looking they are and they all are from the same parents specially from Bryant.
I mean none of them got monkey face. Usually that's the case.

What, you don't believe me and you want me to prove it?
Well, here it is...


The Knox Kids
(Three boys and triplet girls)


AZEAN
The Prankster





DRENT
The Artsy-Fart





OPHIA
The Immature





KENLA
The Brave





QUALINA
The Nervous





SAVION
The Bookworm

(This one is the exact copy of his Dad)



What do you think... are you interested in any of these sims
and you want to have them in your game?
Well, Epi is kind enough to share them with us. Yes, these sims are available on her blog.
Thank you so much, Epi for sharing these beauties!

And here's the link.


The Knox Kids


Enjoy and Happy Simming, Guys!
NewOne


Credit:
Epi
Thanks so much, dear for telling me about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment