Friday 16 April 2010

Fully Recolorable Scarf For Females & Males


Hey Y'all!

If you still remember I just released some new outfits for males the other day. And I used the scarf in one pic (from Rose Sims) to make it look like it was in Winter or Fall.

Admittedly it looks really good and I like it.
However I couldn't recolor it with other patterns cause of the default texture.
So I decided to make the scarf recolorable the whole part.
I didn't alter the mesh but I changed the mask, texture and specular.

Ok, here it is... A fully recolorable scarf (1 alpha channel)
Now you can recolor it with any pattern you like.

First thing first, get the mesh here

Sims 3 - Accessories - Page 12


FOR MALES
Teen-Elder

1 Recolorable Part
As Left Earring
All Outfits
Minus Naked (Duh!)

Some Recolors
(Click on the pic to enlarge)


FOR FEMALES
Teen - Elder

1 Recolorable Part
As Left Earring
All Outfits
Minus Naked

Some Recolors
(Click on the pic to enlarge)


And A Kick Ass Custom Thumbnail :P
Check it out!



Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


+ DOWNLOAD +




Models by Me:


Custom Content by Me:


Custom Content I used:

Skins by 234jiao & Subaxi
Blush & Brows by Subaxi
Eyeliner & Make Up by Rose Sims
Lipgloss by Channy & Vivin
Eyes by Sims2Time
Hair by Anubis

The rest are from the game

Credits:
Rose Sims for the mesh
CTU Team for CTU tool
Inge & Jones for S3PE tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Cedrix and Scarlett
(My Models)

No comments:

Post a Comment