Wednesday 7 April 2010

Ethan is Back



ETHAN is BACK

First of all I want to apologize
to those who couldn't download Ethan
[page not found]
Yes I did that on purpose cause I wanted
to re-upload him as a new version.
That way you can have him just like the way
he looks in pic above.

So now Ethan comes back.
[Yay!! xD]
And this time you can have him PLUS his Roommates.
[how cool is that?! ^_^]

In total there's 4 guys:

ETHAN
CEDRIX
JAKE
PAUL 

Here they are.

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)



CLOSE UP


ETHAN





CEDRIX




JAKE




PAUL



+ Make sure you download all the necessary Custom Content +

If you want the Boys to show up in your game just like in pics above.
Yes I re-uploaded them with all new CC.
So now they're NEW version.
I hope I make everything clear.

If you have any question you would like to ask
or you need help about Slider Hack, CC or how to install, etc., etc.,
please just leave comment here on this post.
You can also use the Shoutbox
[you are more than welcome to do so. It's Free of Charge :P]
or leave comment on their original post.
The link is on the bottom.

And I will really appreciate it if you don't ask me in PM
cause I want others who have the same problem will get help.

Have mercy on me, I don't want to answer the same question
over and over again for hundred times.
[Well maybe not hundreds but still...]

Anyway! Here's the link to their post.




I hope you enjoy the Boys in your game.

Have Fun!
Happy Simming, Y'all!
NewOne

No comments:

Post a Comment