Wednesday 28 April 2010

Care To Share Your Story?

I almost missed this one if I didn't check my MTS Downloads.

MissNuki posted her comment on To Bully Or Not To Bully? (or Ethan is Back on this blog) and she told me what the boys did in her game.
Here's her comment (No. 47)

I absolutely LOVE it! I laughed so hard when I read it specially when I saw the pic she showed me.
Here it is.

PAUL AND HIS LOVER

They were just having a good conversation, that's all.
Do you believe me? :P
[you can read it here]




I ADD MORE PICTURES


When the first time Paul met Steve
[you can read it here]




Steve Fox (Paul's spouse) and their son Boomer
[you can read it here]




Paul Romeo - Fox with his spouse Steve Fox and their son Boomer
[you can read it here]




Sneak Peek at Paul and Steve's son Boomer Fox in CAS
How he looks as young adult
[you can read it here]




You can see my other sims in her game and her art here

Thank you so much, MissNuki for the pics and your comment. It really made my day! :)


Now this is the most exciting part.
Alright, listen up!

If you use my sims for your picture/story/movie or you just play them in your game and you want to show them off here on this blog, you can leave your comment here or contact me through my email (use the contact button on top of this page)
Don't forget to add link to your site/blog and send me some of your pics (you can edit them first if you want)
And if it has adult content (nudity/vulgar language) don't forget to let me know before I post it here.

Don't worry if it's not written in English, that's what Google Translate is for, I will still post it here as long as you give me a short explanation (in English of course) of your story, movie, etc.

Let the FUN begin!
NewOne

Credit:
MissNuki for the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment