Saturday 10 April 2010

Cathy models the yellow 1941 dress!



Could there have been a more beautiful April day than yesterday?  The perfect sunny weather to model a daffodil-yellow dress!


We all know what a trouper my cousin Cathy is, but this time she showed a willingness to push so far beyond her edging-into-breakdown comfort zone, I was moved to tears. She even altered her lip line.

I won't give too much away, but I will share that another member of Cathy's family is revealed in this photo shoot: someone even more glamorous than she is!



If you'd like to view the album full-size, please click on any image to go directly to Picasa, then choose "View All" in the upper left hand corner, and "Slideshow."

Don't forget the popcorn -- and the Kleenex!

If you still have the emotional energy, you can also follow the minutia of my dressmaking process here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment