Thursday 22 April 2010

Cathy models the 1937 Hollywood dress!


The purple dress finished, yesterday Cathy and I set out for another fun-filled fashion shoot on the gritty streets of Gotham.

Once again our story takes us back in time -- to 1937 to be exact.  I think you'll agree that Cathy looks especially fetching in Thirties frocks.


For the literal-minded among you, please note: the character of Cathy's grandmother, Beatrice Lane, is played by Cathy herself.  Beatrice, poor thing, is in an urn somewhere in the closet.

So sit back, suspend your disbelief, and watch Cathy as she models Hollywood "Pattern of Youth" #1471!



To see these photos full-size, please click on any image and then, in Picasa, choose "View All" in the upper left hand corner, and "Slideshow."

I think you'll agree I owe that girl lunch, at the very least.

You can also follow some of my dress construction process here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment