Tuesday 20 April 2010

'Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery' 6 Tees (Fixed - NEW FILES)



I know exactly what you're gonna say when you see these.
"ZOMG, not another 129765894 graphic shirts!"
Am I right? :P


Just to let you know, I didn't make these shirts recently.
Well, yeah I did but they all replaced the old ones I made last year.
I uploaded them to MTS. Here's the link

Anyway, I wasn't very familiar with CTU tool at that time so instead of making all shirts in one row, I made one shirt with graphic and another one without graphic then saved it for each file.
It took a while for me to figure out the right way to do it.

Now I fixed all the files and have tested them in my game.
I guarantee no more wrong files.
And I also fixed the graphics, now they look much better.
Of course you can download the new files only if you want.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


Imitation Is The Sincerest
Form Of Flattery

6 Graphic Tees
Young Adult & Adult Males
Everyday I Sleepwear I Athletic
RECOLORABLE
(except the stencil part)

+ Heraldy +
+ Urban City +
+ One Passage Way +
+ Living Down +
+ Black Adventure +
+ Under United +


How these shirts look in game
(click on the pics to enlarge)


HERALDY & URBAN CITY




BLACK ADVENTURE & UNDER UNITED




LIVING DOWN & ONE PASSAGE WAY





+ DOWNLOAD +




Models by Me:


Custom Content by Me:


Custom Content I used:

Skin by Subaxi
Brows & Blush by Subaxi
Eyes by Sims2Time
Spiked Bracelets by Club Crimsyn
Chinstrap by KittyKlan
Lipgloss by Channy & Vivin

Credits:
CTU Team for the tool
All creators above for making great CC. Thankies!
Graphic Design Free Resources for the vector shirts
Cedrix & Ethan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment