Tuesday 16 March 2010

NEW Top For Males


Hey!

Here's a retexture of 
Long Rolled Sleeve Open Shirt
I made from base game mesh.
(Yes, it's about time I share something new with y'all :P)
Anyway, this shirt has 3 recolorable parts on the front only
 as you can see in the screenshots.
Sorry but the buttons are not recolorable. 
They're only Overlay.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
Newone

Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Formal I Career 
3 Recolorable Parts
Shirt - Vest - Undershirt

RECOLORS

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)





FRONT PART





Models by Me:

Ashton from here
Hayden from here

Custom Content I Used:

Default Skin by Subaxi
Eyes by Sims2Time
Hairs by

Credits:
CTU Team for the tool.
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Ashton and Hayden 
(My Beautiful Boys. I Love You! ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment