Monday 8 March 2010

Australian Film Festival

Last night my film Fragment screened at the Australian Film Festival at Hoyts cinema, Fox Studios Entertainment Quarter. Fragment was the closing film for the festival. We had a major screening a few months prior for industry, cast and crew but I unfortunately had to miss it due to working overseas at the time. Last nights screening was a much smaller and more intimate affair, but I was glad I finally got to see the film! I now see why actors say they never watch their own films. Eek very weird watching yourself.
I arrived in a white limousine with my boyfriend, so we arrived in style! I wore a black One Teaspoon mini dress with the Metallic Dreamer 'Emrys' neckpiece thanks to the lovely Metallic Dreamer designer Tanya Arlidge. All in all I had a fun night.





No comments:

Post a Comment