Tuesday 30 March 2010

He Blinded Me With Science - Requested Tees For Teen/YA/A (Males & Females)


So hey..

I got this request from some people to make
these tees for YA/A Females and Teen Males.
Apparently they really like it so I thought why not making more?
Now since I have time and I'm being generous :P
I decided to make these for Teen Fems as well.
(You guys are really spoiled! :P)
So now all your geeky teen sims in the hood can have these XD.
SCIENCE = GEEK (?)
Then I'm a geek...well, not really. :P

Anyway, almost forget, the tees can be found in
Everyday, Sleepwear & Athletic category.
Recolorable
(except the stencil part)

And there's 5 Tees in each file.
I made all of them in one row.

+ Bee Robot +
+ Robot For Science +
+ Robot & Ghost +
( As seen here)
+ PlayBot +
+ Do You Like My Robot? +

Well, Enjoy!
Go Simming!
Have lots of FUN!

NewOne


+ TEEN MALES VERSION +

(click the pics to enlarge them)


CLOSE UP






+ DOWNLOAD +

FOR TEEN MALES

For YA/A Males
You can get it here

------------------------------------------------------------

 + FEMALES VERSION +




+ DOWNLOAD +


+ + + + +

Models by Me:

Alice
Ashton
(Teen)

Custom Content By Me:

Skinny Jeans For Teen Males

Custom Content I used:

Skins by Aikea & Subaxi
Hairs by Anubis & Peggy
Brows & Blush by Subaxi
Lipstick by Lemon Leaf
Eyeliner by Rose Sims
Eyes by Sims2Time

Credits:
CTU Team for the tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Alice & Ashton
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment