Friday 26 March 2010

"He Blinded Me With Science" 5 Tees - Update New Files


+ Please re-download +

If you have downloaded these from my MTS Profile.

FOR TEEN MALES
HERE

I made some mistakes when I made these tees.
(This was back in my early days of making custom content)
But don't worry I already fixed it.
I also fixed the graphic stencils. Now they look much better in game.

 
From Original Post
+ August 11th 2009 +


Yes folks, I made shirts. :)
But don't ask how long I worked on these (I'm a total noob :P)
(From figured out how to make DDS Plug Ins
works on my 'puter, learn the Tut - bunch of Trial & Error -
to finally had the "Gotcha!" moment)
Long story short, I made these stencil shirts (5 in total) for your YA/A Male Sims.

Why robot, you may ask? Cause they're COOL! :P
(Raise your hand if you agree ^_^)

I hope you like them as much as my sims and I like it.

Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
NewOne

He Blinded Me With Science

Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Sleepwear I Athletic
Recolorable
(except the stencil part)

+ Bee Robot +
+ Robot For Science +
+ Robot & Ghost +
(As seen here)
+ PlayBot +
+ Do You Like My Robot ? +

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)





+ DOWNLOAD +

Bee Robot
Robot For Science
Robot & Ghost
PlayBot
Do You Like My Robot?
All 5 Tees
(In One Row)

+ For Teen Males +
You can get it here


Models by Me:


Custom Content By Me:

Custom Content I Used:

Skin by Subaxi
Eyes by Sims2Time

Hairs by

Eyebrows by Subaxi & Nandonalt
Chinstrap by KittyKlan
Lipgloss by 
Channy & VIvin
Eyelashes by Arisuka
Piercing by Astray Sims

Credits:
CTU Team for the tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
My Boys
Ethan, Hayden & Jiro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment