Thursday 4 March 2010

Ashton Reed - BAD KARMA

I have uploaded this sim to MTS
He got a Picked Upload. Yay! :)


+ No Slider Hack +

Hey! :]

Here's another male sim I made without using Slider Hack.
I used Default Skin by Aikea but you can use the Non Default version
if you want.
You don't have to download all CC I used but if you
want him to look exactly like in pics then you know what to do.

As always..
Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne

Ashton Jayden Reed 
aka 
Ashton

He believed in Karma.
He treated people very kind and fair, to get "Good Karma"
according to his favorite book "20 Easy Ways to get Good Karma"
Until one day he broke up with his girlfriend who cheated on him with
his friend.

"What did I do wrong?"
Was the question he asked himself over and over.
He never found the answer but it doesn't matter anymore.
He no longer believes in Karma but ...

"I can only do my best each day"
is his new way to live.

Do you believe in Karma?

Age:
Young Adult


Traits:
Bookworm
Good Sense Of Humor
Green Thumb
Natural Cook
Neat


Likes:
Lobster Thermidor
Spice Brown
Custom Music


LTW:
Celebrated Five-Star Chef

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)







 
DOWNLOAD


Custom Content by Me:

Shirt
Skinny Jeans

Custom Content I Used:

Default Skin by Aikea
Non Default Skin here
Hair by NewSea
Eyes by Escand

No comments:

Post a Comment