Wednesday 21 July 2010

Welcome to Megahood!



Credit: Jill The Ripper aka Jill <3

Hi guys! :]

Here's something I've been waiting for and is finally here.

THE MEGAHOOD
A neighborhood created by Jill The Ripper
with sims by me, Jill, Epi, etc.

You can see all the pics and read the story on Jill's journal.
[No, I'm not gonna spoil it for you ;]

Here's the entries so far.


Please leave comment there if you like it
or if you just want to say 'hi' to Jill.
Don't worry, she won't bite. I already warned her to be nice. ;)

Oh and for the updates in the future, I'm gonna add the link to list on the right column of this blog so you can always check anytime you want by click on it.
Jill is really good with update and she does it every so often.

And of course you can bookmark her journal for yourself.
Either way it works. :)

Enjoy!
NewOne

No comments:

Post a Comment