Saturday 10 July 2010

NEW Top For Females



Hi guys! :]

Here's a new top I made for females.
The texture was made by Jessi (jesstheex) 
for TS2 that I converted for TS3.
Originally it was a body outfit 
but I only used the top part to make a new outfit.
The mesh is from base game so I think it will be compatible with all EPs.
Let me know if there's any problem. Just leave a comment here and I'll help you ASAP.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


NEW TOP FOR FEMALES

Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Formal I Sleepwear
1 Recolorable Part

RECOLORS

(click on the pics to enlarge them)






BACK PART






Model by Me:



Custom Content I Used:

Skin by 234jiao
Tiffany Glaze Eyes by Escand
Hair by XMSims
Brow by Subaxi
Lipstick by Lemon Leaf
Blush by Subaxi
Necklace by Anubis360


Credits:

Jessi for her beautiful texture
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Alice - My girl for modelling

No comments:

Post a Comment