Saturday 17 July 2010

Leather Undies For Males



Hello! :]

Here's something sexy for our male simmies. ;)
I wanted to make this type of undies so bad
but couldn't make it with my own texture.
So I "borrowed" one of ascarion's TS2 gothic undies
and converted it for TS3.
I had to retexture it again to make it fit into TS3 base game mesh.
So this undies look a bit different from the original version.
[not bad at all for TS3 conversion :D]
Almost forget, I made a custom thumbnail for this undies
(see the screenshot).
I hope you like it and it's useful for your game.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne



LEATHER UNDIES FOR MALES

Young Adult & Adult
Sleepwear I Swimwear
1 Recolorable Part
Custom Thumbnail

RECOLORS

(Click the pics to enlarge them)


CLOSE UP




BACK PART


FRONT PART


CAS THUMBNAIL




The old file is no longer available.
I replaced it with a new one




Model by Me:


Custom Content by Me:


Custom Content I Used:

Skin - Brow - Blush by Subaxi
Oh My Contacts by Escand
Cross Earring by Lemon Leaf
Eye Lashes by Arisuka
Hair by Tum Tum
Pattern by robokitty

Credits:

ascarion for his sexy gothic undies texture
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
FALLEN for his sexyness in pics <333

No comments:

Post a Comment