Monday 12 July 2010

Tunic Top For Females



Hi!

Here's another new top for our female simmies.
And this was also made by Jessi (jesstheex)
for TS2 that I converted for TS3.
But I only used the top part to make this tunic top.
I made this for teens as well.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


TUNIC TOP

Teen - Young Adult - Adult
Everyday I Formal I Sleepwear
1 Recolorable Part


FRONT PART

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)


BACK PART


RECOLORS





FOR TEENS



+ DOWNLOAD +



Model by Me:


Custom Content I Used:

Skin by 234jiao
Eyes by Escand
Brow & Blush by Subaxi
Hair by Peggy
Necklace by Lemon Leaf
Lipstick by Lemon Leaf

Credits:

Jessi for her texture
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Scarlett - My pixel girl for modelling for me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment