Sunday 11 July 2010

Top For Females V2 (Requested)


Heya guys!

So I got request from some people (including LadyFrontbum)
to make this top not showing much cleavage or boobs.
You can see the request here.
[interesting comments ^_^]
Anyway, here's the result or I call it V2.
I also made this for teens (Yay!)

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


TOP FOR FEMALES V2

Teen - Young Adult - Adult
Everyday I Formal I Sleepwear
1 Recolorable Part


RECOLORS

(Click on the pics to enlarge them)





FOR TEENS



+ DOWNLOAD +



Model by Me:


Custom Content I Used:

Skin by 234jiao
Eyes by Escand
Hair by XMSims
Necklace by Anubis360
Brow & Blush by Subaxi
Lipstick by Lemon Leaf

Credits:

Again, Jessi for the texture
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thanks, guys!
Alice for modelling for me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment