Sunday 13 June 2010

Rubika's Foster Family Challenge

Heya!

As I promised Rubika that I'm gonna post her story of Nathan and his family, so here it is..

Nathan Hicks aka Nathan and his wife Tula

Here's a quote from the original story.

"Nathan was direction to the orphanage after his parents died in a car accident when he was a toddler. Although he has an aunt, but she was old and didn't want to take care for annoying child. She didn't like Nathan's familly at all. He grew up without parents, without love..."

Interested and want to know more about the story?
Well, you can read the rest here on Living Sims.
And here are some pics from the story
that I edit before I post them here.
[I hope it's ok with you Rubika :]
LOVE the pictures. Beautiful.

(Click the pics to enlarge them)







And lastly, here's a pic of Nathan Hicks
(new version)
you can get him from here


Credits:
Rubika
Living Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment