Saturday 19 June 2010

Melbourne & my sister...

I've been in Melbourne the past few days working, doing some bridal couture shows. It is freezing here! I was expecting it to be cold, but I wasn't prepared for it to be that cold! I arrived Friday morning after catching a 6am flight and had to head straight to the venue for a full day of fittings and rehearsals, suitcases and all. First thing we did upon arrival was strip off for the fittings. I cannot tell you how freezing we were! The loading dock doors were all wide open while the venue was being set up so the wind was blowing in while we were standing around in little more than a flesh g-string!! Brrrrr!
It wasn't all work, work, work while I was in town. I got to visit my little sister while I was there! I stayed at her place for a couple of nights and we got to hang out after I finished my shows. Last night we had dinner on Chapel Street at a cute little Japanese restaurant. We rocked up accidentally matching in floral dresses and black blazers...sisters think alike I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment