Saturday 20 February 2010

Bryant Knox Family Pics

Just want to keep my promise to MG aka Melting Glory
[So sorry for the delay]

Hi!

Here are some pics of my sim Bryant Knox I got from MG.
She downloaded him from this blog
and pair him with her beautiful sim Cyanna Quin

Sorry MG but I cannot post all pics you sent me
I hope it's OK with you.
If you want to see more of her pics, here's the link

Anyway, Bryant and Cyanna got 5 offsprings.
Two boys, Azean and Drent.
And Triplet girls
[No joke :]
Phia, Kenla and Qualina
Thanks MG for telling me this :)

Here's the original pic of Bryant


And here's the pics MG sent me
Cyanna


When their love story began...
Cyanna & Bryant


Marriage Proposal


The Wedding


Expecting their first child
Azean


Azean 
when he was a baby



Second child
Drent



I love this one :P
Birthday Party
Bryant and one of his triplet girls - Ophia


That's all I can show you.
Anyway, if you want to have them in your game,
you can download Bryant here
and Cyanna here

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne

No comments:

Post a Comment