Friday 31 December 2010

iPhone 4 Custom Skins




UPDATED
You can pick the file number you want from the pics
(Sims3pack & Package)
No 1 - 5 for guys
No 6 - 10 for girls
No 1 - 3 for additional skins


Hi Guys! :]


So today is the last day in 2010 and soon we'll be in new year 2011.
Are you excited ... or anxious? :)

 Me, I am so excited!!!
Cause very soon I'll have a new addition to my family. A baby girl.
Yup, she'll be here in 22 days.

(That pregnancy ticker widget time is messed up
but I'm too lazy to fix it ;)

That being said I won't be able to make anything
for a while when she gets here.
But don't worry I'll be back someday. I don't plan to quit at all.
Next week if I still have time I'll make new stuff and share it with y'all.
We'll see that.

Anyway, about this download.. I didn't make the mesh but M4RK13 from MTS who did.
(The mesh is included in files)
His version is the original iPhone 4 with only 1 color (black)

So when I saw it I thought that would be cool if we can have different custom skins. And that's the idea I got when I made this stuff.
So credit goes to M4RK13 for his wonderful mesh! Thank you!

Is it functional or playable? Yes and you can see it in pics.
But you can only install 1 skin
since it's a default replacement cell phone.

Sorry but that's just the way it is.

Yeah I know that would be awesome if our simmies can have all the custom skins for their iPhone. But we can't be greedy ;)

In total there's 10 Custom Skins.
5 designs for guys and 5 designs for girls.
And I added 3 more skins as bonus.

Again, you can only install 1 skin only.
And if you have another replacement cellphone in your game, you have to remove it first before you can install the custom skin.
(Just like default replacement eyes or skin for our sims you can only have one in your game)

I included the preview pics in files
so you can pick the one you like.

I hope you like my very last stuff I made in 2010 and they're useful for your game.

Enjoy!
Have Fun!

and...


NewOne



iPhone 4

Custom Skins for Guys
Sims3pack & Package
No 1 - 5


[Click on the pics to enlarge]




CLOSE UP



Custom Skins for Girls
Sims3pack & Package
No 6 - 10




CLOSE UP



Additional Skins
Sims3pack & Package
No 1 - 3



CLOSE UP



Behold, it's playable! :)









Model by Me:


CC on him:

Skin by Subaxi
Eyes by Lemon Leaf
Eyeliner by Sasha
Hair by Cazy

Credit:

M4RK13 for the mesh
S3PE
TSR Workshop
All creators above for creating cool CC
Gelaskin for their fabulous custom skins
(Thankies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment