Friday 24 December 2010

Holiday Recipes Book




First of all I want to say..
  Merry Christmas!


I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends.
I'll have mine here with my family in Texas.

Now let's talk about this new stuff I made (again, clutter :)
Holidays and good food are inseparable.
I'm not a good cook or I should say I cannot cook.
But my husband knows how to cook and he loves it!
For Christmas, he'll make us a Cheesecake and I am sure it will be very delicious as always.

Anyway, I made this clutter as my Christmas gift to you.
Mesh is by Sweet Ambrosia and it's included
in files Sims3pack and Package.
The art are by artists from They Draw and Cook, check it out.
I hope you like this gift and it will be useful for your game.

Enjoy!
Have a happy decorating your simmies houses!

NewOne




[Click on the pics to enlarge]













Front & Back Cover


More Close Up













Credit:

Sweet Ambrosia for the mesh
TSR Workshop
Simcredible for Christmas clutter
Artists from They Draw and Cook
(Eulalia Mejia, Ilaria Falorsi, Irena Inumaru,
Laura Mayes, Nata Metlukh and Tamara Henderson)


No comments:

Post a Comment