Friday 17 December 2010

Condoms


Hi all!

Again new clutter from me.
This time is condoms (LOL)

Yeah, I know what you think when you see these. ;)
But I never seen anyone make something like this before
so I decided to give it a try.

I abused... I mean, I used paper mesh by Aikea, again.
And it's included in files Sims3pack and Package

I really like the result cause they look really good in game.
The only think I dislike is the single condom (unwrapped one)
It doesn't look transparent like the real one
And sorry I couldn't make the regular color one. I hope you understand what I'm saying ;)
But the shape and everything looks good.

So if you like it enough and want to have it in your game,
you can grab it right away.

Use your imagination
when you decorate your sims house/room with this clutter! ;)

(You can find it under category miscellaneousdecoration)


Enjoy and Have fun!

NewOne



What you'll get in one file

[Click on the pics to enlarge]





CLOSE UP












Sims3pack    l    Package



Custom Content by Me:


 
Credit:

Aikea for the mesh
(Sorry, I used your paper mesh to make condoms. I hope you don't mind)
TSR Workshop
Condoms companies for their designs (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment