Wednesday 22 December 2010

2 Sets Stationery Memo Pads



Hi guys! :]


I'm back with new clutter again.
(Yes, I love making clutter now :)

I have 2 sets of memo pads for you.
They're super cute!  ^__^

If you like cute stuff just like me then these memo pads
are perfect for you and your sims.
You can decorate your sims study room/desk with these.

Anyway, I made 2 sets of memo pads.
 Set 1 is Closed Memo Pads with 12 designs
Set 2 is Open Memo Pads with 20 designs
You can find them in Decoration - Buy Mode.

I used robokitty's Tijuana Bible mesh to make these
and it's included in the files.
There's sims3package and Package files in each set
so you can pick the one that you like.

Enjoy!
Have Fun and Happy Simming!
 
NewOne
 
 
 
[Click on the pics to enlarge]
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 




SET 1    I    SET 2




Credit:

robokitty for the mesh
TSR Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment