Tuesday 28 December 2010

36 Cosmetic Clutter




Hi guys! :]


I have new goodies for y'all
who like to decorate your sims house with pretty stuff.
36 Cosmetic Clutter
in total.
Yes, 36 not 3 or 6.

I decided to make these since I like them a lot (their nice smell)
and the cute designs.

I hope you like this clutter and you'll have lots of fun
when you're decorating with these.
Oh and don't forget to use OMSP!
It's a must have for clutter addict.
That's what I used in my pics.

Btw about the pic previews, I made them from in game pictures.
What you see is what you get !
No photoshop at all.
Well, yeah I did when I made them (not the screenshots)

Also, I used mesh by RD (Repulsive Desire)
to make these and they're included in files.
There's Sims3pack and Package files,
just pick the one that you like.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!

NewOne


36 Cosmetic Clutter
[click on the pics to enlarge]

PERFUME


SHOWER GEL


BODY LOTION





HAIR STYLING
PRODUCT








[Sims3pack & Package are included]



Credit:

RD for the mesh
TSR Workshop
Anna Sui,
Bath & Body Works, Bed Head, Bodycology,
Etude House,
Pacifica and Victoria's Secret
for their designs

No comments:

Post a Comment