Thursday 17 December 2009

Skinny Jeans For Males


Hi guys!

I made this skinny jeans the other day for my boys ;)

[For now I only made one but I plan to make more plus new outfits]

Anyway, these jeans have some extra wrinkle on it (you can see it in pics)
So this jeans is perfect for your messy sims. XD

Here's the detail

(click the pics to enlarge them)



You can find this skinny jeans in
Everyday l Formal l Career
category outift.

And they're recolorable (of course) and for YA/A only.

Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
NewOne




+ You can get more skinny jeans here +

+ + + + + +

Model by Me:

Ethan from here

Custom Contents by Me:

Skinny Jeans

Custom Content I used:

Skin by Aikea
Eyes by Miniie

The rest are from the game

Credits:
Delphy for CTU Tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!

No comments:

Post a Comment