Monday 28 December 2009

NEW Shirt For Males


Hi guys!

Here's a new shirt (retexture) I made
from base game mesh.

I only made one for now but hopefully
next time I could make more *crossed fingers*

Also this shirt will be the last upload for this year (2009)
But don't worry I'll be back next year
and bring more goodies for y'all!

Anyway, back to the topic...

This shirt has default texture
that looks like pattern but it's recolorable.
(1 alpha channel - the whole shirt)
It looks good either in dark or light colors.

Enjoy And Happy Simming!
NewOne


NEW SHIRT

Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Formal I Career
1 Recolorable Part


FRONT PART

(click on the pics to enlarge them)


BACK PART


RECOLOR





Model by Me:

Hayden

Custom Content by Me:

Shirt
Skinny Jeans

Custom Content I Used:

Hairs by Cazy
Skin, Brow & Blush
by Subaxi
Eyes by Sims2Time

Credits:

Delphy for CTU Tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Hayden
(I Love You So Much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment