Thursday 17 December 2009

'No One Cares About Your Blog!' Tees (Male + Female)

Hi guys!

I made these graphic shirts specially for MS3B owner.
Yes, no one cares about your blog! ... just kidding! ;)
Of course we do.
And we also care about your family.

Be strong and please know you're not alone.

I just lost my dad this year.
I wasn't there when he was sick
and the worst is I couldn't make it to his funeral.
I got there late one day after.
(my family lives in other part of the globe)

Also I made these for him as a Thank You gift from me.
I got so many visitors and I know no one will cares about my blog
if it's not because of his help.

So, Thank You So Much MS3B!


+ + + + +


'No One Cares About Your Blog!'
Male + Female Tees
[Long & Short Sleeves]

(click the pics to enlarge them)



For YA/A Male only
Recolorable
Everyday l Sleepwear l Athletic
+ NEW +
longer sleeves shirt
Separated Files

+ DOWNLOAD +


For YA/A Female Only
Recolorable
Everyday l Formal l Sleepwear l Athletic l Career
Separated Files

+ DOWNLOAD +


+ + + + +

Models by Me:

Ethan, from here
Alice, from here
Custom Contents by Me:

'No One Cares About Your Blog!' Male + Female Tees

Custom Contents I used:

Skins by

Hairs by

Eyes by Miniie

The rest are from the game

Credits:
Delphy for CTU Tool
All creators above fro creating cool CC. Thankies!
Alice & Ethan
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment