Monday 7 December 2009

Armand Jimarez

I have uploaded this sim to MTS


Right. So this is my attempt at making
attractive male sim with more manly look.
No offense to epheminate male sims lovers, I'm just like you. :)
I think he looks manly even though he's not buff.

I hope you'll have fun with him in your game.

Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
NewOne

+ + + + +
 
Armand Jimarez
a.k.a
Armand

A friend of his asked him this question,
"If you were stranded on a desert island
and could only take five items, what would they be?"

And his answer,
"I would take knife, water filter, hammock, my guitar and
the world's largest life-time lasting hamburger"

Silly answer, right? But it's true.
Armand loves his guitar and hamburger.

How about you, what would they be? ;)

Some Stats

Age:
Young Adult

Traits:
Frugal
Artistic
Ambitious
Natural cook
Virtuoso

Likes:
Custom Music
Spice Brown
Hamburger
LTW:
Master of the Arts

Some Screenies

(Click the pics to enlarge them)









No comments:

Post a Comment