Monday 21 December 2009

4 NEW Skinny Jeans



Hi guys!

Here are some new skinny jeans
as I promised before in previous post here.
(Yes, moar skinny jeans XD)
Don't worry these are gonna be the last set I made.

In total there's 4 jeans:

(click on the pics to enlarge them)

Acid


Bleach


Cobalt


Twister


Young Adult & Adult
Everyday I Formal I Career
1 Recolorable Part

I made 2 files for these: 
Separated
All 5 in one single row
[I included the previous one]

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne

+ DOWNLOAD +


Models by Me:


Custom Content by Me:

Layered Shirt, here
"Science" Tees, here
"Imitation" Tees, here

Custom Content I Used:

Skin by Aikea
Hairs by
Necklace by Rose (FREE)
Pattern by Plum
Chistrap by Kitty Klan
Brow by Nandonalt

Credits:
Delphy for CTU Tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Adam, Hayden, Jiro and Tyler
(I lurv you all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment