Tuesday 1 December 2009

Boondock Saints Tattoos


Howdy y'all!

Yesterday or last night I got this request from Kilani (MTS user)
who wants me to make tattoos
from movie called "The Boondock Saints"
To be honest I have never heard about that movie before,
not until I got this request.

(where you're from NewOne, the moon?! o.O)

So thanks to Kilani for the request
cause now I found something new and cool.
Plus,
I got more tattoo collection ^ ^

Okay, I'm done with "introduction".

Now about the tats,
I made these with all details
just like in screenshots Kilani sent me.

In total I made 2 types,
Boondock Saint tats as glove and as socks accessory.

Each type has 3 tats in a single row.
Right + Left Hands
Right Hand only
Left Hand only

This way you can mix and match these tats with my other tats,
like my L4D Tattoo Sleeves, Fallen's tats, Tribal Back Tats, etc,. etc.
(sorry, I lose track..I got so many XD)

Almost forget...these are Recolorable,
for both gender (Teen through Elder)
and you can find these in all category outfits as accessory.

Now some screenies of what I'm talking about.

(click on the pics to enlarge them)

Right Hand


Left Hand


The result


CLOSE UP


Righ + Left Hands


And I made custom thumbnails for these tats.
Check this out.


Oh Btw, the tattoos' meaning is
"Truth" (Veritas)
"Justice" (Aequitas)

Glad I have something to educate y'all! :P

Nah, Kilani who told me this and I have googled it by myself.
(Yup, Google is my friend :)

As always,
Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
NewOne

DOWNLOAD


Model by Me:

Jiro, from here
Plus Skylar in close up hands

Custom Content by Me:

Boondock Saints Tattoos

Custom Contents I Used:

Skins
Face by Peggy
Body by Aikea
Hair by Cazy
Necklace by Rose (FREE)
Brow by Nandoalt
Facial hair by Kitty Klan

Credits:

Delphy for CTU Tool
The Boondock Saints
Google
Jiro <333

No comments:

Post a Comment