Wednesday 29 September 2010

LEATHER UNDIES UPDATED



Hi all! :]

This is an update of leather undies I made a couple months ago.
I fixed the blurry, fuzzy part around the edge.
So now your male simmies' junk is 1000 times big! ;)
I didn't include the mesh in file so you have to download it first.

I hope you guys like it.

Oh and just to let you know I won't be able to make stuff for a while.
But don't worry someday I'll be back.
I promise.

NewOne



LEATHER UNDIES

Young Adult & Adult
Sleepwear I Swimwear
Fully Recolorable






CAS THUMBNAIL








[kitty klan]



Models by Me:


Custom Content by Me:


Custom Content I Used:

Body Skin by Subaxi
Eyes by Escand
Mask by Myos
Hair by
Pattern by Robokitty
Graffiti by RD
Wall by emmies

Credits:

Kitty Klan for the mesh
CTU Team for the tool
All creators above for creating tool and CC
Fallen & Hayden - My bishie boys
Jill The Ripper for helping me with the patch issue
For those who download this

<333

No comments:

Post a Comment