Friday 17 September 2010

Damask & Ivory - Default and Non Default Faces for Males V2



Hi guys! :]


As I promised before I will update the faces V1 as you can see here.
Some people want to have more realistic skin tone and I completely understand that.
I've edit the faces and added more details just like they requested.
Please see the screenshot below

So here are the result, 2 type of faces
Ivory & Damask
Default and Non Default
Teen - Elder

The difference between these two faces is tone color.

Damask is a bit pink and radiant.
Perfect for realistic type sims.

Ivory is a bit yellow and pale.
Perfect for Asian sims.
Fantasy sims like Vampire, Ghost, Zombie, etc.
(just add makeup and such like)

Compatible with Subaxi's Male Skin
I used Ivory Default/Non Default Faces with Subaxi's Default Skin 
in screenshots

Remember, to test these faces first in CAS and in game
before you decide to keep them or not.
Lighting in CAS and in game give different effects to these faces.
You can see it in my screenshots.

I hope you like these versions and they're useful for your game.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne




Default & Non Default
Faces for Males

Teen I Young Adult I Adult I Elder








Default & Non Default
Faces for Males

Teen I Young Adult I Adult I Elder






CAS SLIDERS




Models by Me:


and

John Levyt
the old guy

Custom Content I Used:

Eyes by Escand
Brows & Body Skin by Subaxi
Chinstrap by Kitty Klan
Hairs by

Credits:

CmarNYC for skininator
Rez Delnava for UI Mod
Inge & Peter Jones for S3PE tool
All creators above for creating tool and CC
My beautiful boys for always modelling for me (D'uh)
And for those who like these faces and decide to keep 'em. ;)

THANK YOU!
 <333


No comments:

Post a Comment