Thursday 6 January 2011

6 Sets of Cushions




Hello!

I'm glad to see you guys again in new year 2011.

And as I promised before in my latest post that I'll make more stuff when I still have time.
So today I bring you 6 sets of cushions that I made based on the real ones in RL.
Yes, you can get the real version of these pillows/cushions from online shops where I got the designs.
I added the links in credit.

So anyway, I made 2 types: standing and floor cushions.
The meshes are by RD and baufive, included in sims3pack & package files.
The standing ones, contains 12 pillows. Only 1 set.
The floor ones, contains 30 pillows. There's 5 sets in total.
In each set, I included the recolorable ones. So you still can recolor these cushions if you want.

I hope you like these sets and they're useful for your game.

Enjoy!

NewOne


[Click on the pics to enlarge]


MyMimi Pillow Set


Close Up


Preview Icons
Just to show you they showed up right in my game


Bonjour Mon Coussin
Floor Cushions


Close Up



Marram Studio Floor Cushions


Close Up



Thomas Paul Floor Cushions


Close Up



Clare Nicolson Floor Cushions


Close Up



Click For Art Floor Cushions


Close Up









(Sims3pack & Package)


Credit:

RD & baufive for the mesh
TSR Workshop
and
for their designs

No comments:

Post a Comment