Saturday 15 January 2011

8 Kitchen Deco, 16 Dinner Plate Default Replacements & 21 Prints Many Faces of Mook


Hello All! ♥

I just want to let you know I have updated this site today with new stuff.
8 Kitchen Deco Kattle & Stewpan, 16 Dinner Plate Default Replacements plus 21 Prints Many Faces of Mook

I also want to tell you that I'll be on hiatus start next week.
I'll have a C-section surgery on Friday, 21st January 2011 to have my baby girl.

I really don't know when I can update this site again but new stuff will be added when I come back.
Hopefully it won't take too long before I can create again.

Please contact me if you have any question about my stuff.

Take care!

NewOne



(Click on the pics to enlarge)


Kettle & Stewpan
8 Kitchen Deco


1 texture only in one mesh (by pocci)
So you have to install 8 files if you want to have all of them in game.
The mesh is included in files sims3pack & package.



4 KETTLES


4 STEWPANS



Many Faces of Mook
21 Prints


21 prints in one mesh (Yes! :)
20 prints of Mook Faces plus 1 bonus as you can see below.
(included in files sims3pack & package)

You can get these prints (real version) on Etsy



CLOSE UP


BONUS :)



Default Replacement
16 Dinner Plates

You can only install 1 file since this is default replacement.
Don't forget to delete other dinner plate replacement before you install!

The file numbers are based on the pics



SET 1
ONLY INSTALL 1 FILE


SET 2
ONLY INSTALL 1 FILE


SET 3
ONLY INSTALL 1 FILE


SET 4
ONLY INSTALL 1 FILE













Credits:

pocci and The Verona Relapse for the mesh
S3PE
TSR Workshop
Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment