Sunday 8 November 2009

Something Makes Me Smile :)

I was taking pictures for my current project when I saw this.
(this is the way I play my game, I just let my sims/models do anything they want while I was busy doing my stuff)

Gunther Goth decided to come to visit.
Hayden who greeted and invited him to come in.
I was thrilled when I saw it of course.

You can see in the screenshot Jiro, Alice, Hayden, Zack and Adam (my newest sim) gathered around him.
He was like a super star or something cause they all want to talk to him. ;)
(this is the room where I always take pictures for my projects. So the walls are always clean, no pictures/paintings, nothing)

I have to apologize cause my sims still have the same outfits from my latest uploads.
Even Zack was still in his swimwear (and he's so freckly, lols)
But they all were having a blast, that's the most important!

Cheers!
NewOne :)

(click to enlarge pic)


No comments:

Post a Comment