Saturday 21 November 2009

L4D Tattoo Sleeves



Heya guys!

Today I have a special goodie for y'all.

I have these tattoo sleeves from a real game character
Francis Left4Dead.
Here's the link to see the real tattoos.
Anyway, I made these tats specially for Slipslop for his current project.
You're gonna see it soon on MTS, I promise ;)

I have to say these tats are the hardest/most difficult one I ever made
cause I had to do everything by myself.
No tracing, no Magic Wand tool, nothing.
Just good old friend Eraser tool and Patience. XD

For this project I used the real images from L4D TGA files provided by Slipslop.

This one

(click on the pics to enlarge them)


Now the results

Right & Left Hands


Back


How they look in game


As you can see in the screenshots above these tats look different from
my other tats cause the source pics for these are dark (skin color + body hair)
So yeah, that's the best I could do with the tats.

Alright, enough bull..

Anyway, you'll find these tattoos
in all category outfits including career (as socks accessory)
Are they recolorable?
Oh yes, sir they're recolorable but only 1 alpha channel.
(just like the real version, only have 1 color)
Non Default,
for both gender (from Teen through Elder) and have their own CAS
thumbnail.
(see the screenshot)

CAS Thumbnail
(the first one)





Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


Model By Me:
Jiro

Custom Content by Me:
L4D Tattoo Sleeves
Skinny Jeans
Shirt

Custom Content I Used:

Skin by Subaxi
Eyes by Sims2Time
Hair by Aikea
Eyebrow by Nandonalt
Chinstrap by KittyKlan
Lipgloss by Channy & Vivin
Piercing by Astray Sims

Credits:

Delphy for CTU tool
Left4Dead
All creators above for creating cool CC! Thankies!
Jiro - he looks so cool with the tats <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment