Wednesday 11 November 2009

"L'heure des Fleurs" Painting


Heya guys!

 
I have this painting for about 2 months but I never had the chance to upload it.
So yeah it's about time I share this with y'all.

I call this painting "L'heure des Fleurs" or The Hour of Flowers.
(Oui, je parle le francais un petit peu...)

I made this painting with objects from the game, except the letter and design elements.
You can see there's birds flying, butterflies, groups of flowers (they were made of wall clocks) and the flower trees (they were made of tall grasses)

Anyway, you can find this painting in
Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hangings
(it's pretty obvious)
The price is only 50§, pretty cheap.
And the frame is recolorable.

Enjoy!

NewOne

 + DOWNLOAD +

 
In game pics
(The very top one under the title is my original work)


Looks good with diferent wallpaper


Close up



Credits:

S3PE

No comments:

Post a Comment