Sunday 15 November 2009

Fallen's Back Tattoo V.2

Hey all!

I got this request from some people on MTS.
They want me to include Fallen's back tattoo (the wings) as a file itself without him.
Well, I already did that in the first place.
In fact I made all those files separatedly so you can
pick what you like.

(I know not everyone likes fantasy type sims. I understand that.
But I LOVE my Fallen. He's the only elf I have in my game)

Anyway, I decided to make another version of his back tattoo.
This one without word "FALLEN"
So here's the screenshot.
I used Fallen as model cause this is his tattoo.

(click the pics to enlarge them)
 

Here's the link to the tattoo.

+ DOWNLOAD +

And if you want to have Fallen
(who know's maybe some people like elf)
you can get him from the link I provide above.
All custom contents I used to make him are included there.
Here's a pic of Fallen close up
(I know he's too pretty for a male. Oh well..)
 
 
Have fun with him, ok!
(if you like him, of course)
 
NewOne

No comments:

Post a Comment