Friday 23 October 2009

Women In Black


(click on the pics to enlarge them)

The O'Hara Sisters
a.k.a
Women In Black

These two amateur thieves are looking for job, are you hiring?
Please read their Bio before you make decision.


Scarlett O'Hara

Born in July 7th 1985 in New York (24 years old)
Scarlett was only two years old when her mother died in car accident.
Six months later her father remarried to a Frenchwoman, Isabelle D'Aubigne,
who gave him another child - Scarlett's half sister.

Age:
Young Adult

Traits:
Kleptomaniac, Athletic, Flirty, Great Kisser, Dislike Children

Likes:
Clasiccal
Sushi
Black

Here's an interview I had with Scarlett

Me: So Scarlett, why are you wearing that hat?
You look like a magician you know.
Scarlett: Well, I am sorta a magician.
Me: Really? You know how to do the tricks?
Scarlett: Yes. I can make things dissapear.
Me: Wow, that sounds cool. How you do that?
Scarlett: Why, by stealing them of course!
Me: O.o

Pics of Scarlett




 Madeline O'Hara

Born in March 13th 1989 in Paris. She's the half sister of Scarlett.
Madeline is only 20 years old when she decided she wants to be a thief.
She speaks both English and French fluently.

Age:
Young Adult

Traits:
Brave, Commitment Issues, Handy, Kleptomaniac, Athletic

Likes:
Custom Music
Lobster Thermidor
Black

And here's an interview I had with Madeline

Me: Madeline, ce que...ce que vous aimez faire dans... dans votre temps libre? (I was gonna ask her what she loves to do in her free time)
Madeline: Oh please, just speak in English! I cannot understand you at all with that weird accent. Jeeze.
Me: Yes, Mam (face red)
Madeline: Are you doing this interview with me for the job I'm looking for?
Me: Yes. And why if I may ask?
Madeline: Can you add in my CV that I'm single and looking?!
Me: But Madeline..
Madeline: Just do it!
Me: Yes, Mam! (face red again)

You see simmers, I really need your help to find them job.
So if you're interested in hiring them I'll be really happy :)

Pics of Madeline


 
+ DOWNLOAD +

Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
NewOne

Credits:
Rick and Delphy for the hack

No comments:

Post a Comment