Friday 23 October 2009

TyleR MorriS



TYLER MORRIS V2
can be found here


Hey All!

This is my sim TyleR MorriS that I have uploaded to GoS in June 2009. I also uploaded his brother DexteR to GoS and MTS.
You're gonna have a lot of fun if you have them both in your game
cause of their opposite traits. Plus they both are hawt! :P
You can see his brother DexteR MorriS here

Anyway, TyleR has 5 traits in my game that one of them is unlocked trait (pyromaniac).
I used a mod from MTS to give him that.
Unfortunately I couldn't pack him with that so I gave him Snob trait
but you can change that with any trait you like of course.

Age:
 Young Adult

Traits:
Brave
Hot-Headed
Flirty
Mooch
Pyromaniac

Likes:
Indie
Cheesesteak
Red


Screenshots
(Click on the pics to enlarge them)

 TyleR in CAS

I didn't use any effect on pics
so what you see is what you get. :P


Outdoor


TyleR at the Library


 Before you download him, you must download Rick+Delphy's Slider Hack if you want to edit his face and the sliders won't snap back to default setting.
 You can get it here

 And this is optional but I used HP Default Skin Replacement to make TyleR. You don't have to use it if you don't like it but if you want him to look like in pics then you have to use that skin.

OK. That's all I can tell.

Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne


+ DOWNLOAD +


Credits:
Rick and Delphy for the hack
HP for the skin
Treeag for the mod


------------------------------------------------------------------------------




TYLER MORRIS V2




No comments:

Post a Comment