Thursday 29 October 2009

TS3 Machinima made with some of my works

Hey guys! :)


Last night I found something really cool and make me happy (and proud ;)
A movie maker Winterine or faalq (on Youtube) made some movies with some of contents I made.


Here are the movies:


Perfect Exceeder (horror movie. Good story plot. I love the ending)
World is Mine (comedy, very cute movie. I LOVE it!)


And he also made another great movies. Just browse Youtube/his profile and you'll find them.


EDIT. I took some screenshots of those movies and add the links to my uploads so you can see which contents are mine:



(click the pics to enlarge them)




(the fishnet is not mine but it's layerable. oh, btw he's cute ;)





Again, the shirt



(LOL, he was talking to a cat. How funny! :)




To Winterine:


Good job! :) 
You did a fantastic works!
I love your movies.
Hope to see more from you and keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment