Thursday 29 October 2009

New Tattoos By Request



Hello All!

I got this request from Dennisik (from MTS) who wants me
to make a set of twin tattoos on forearms.

Here's some source pics.

For the tattoos


Placement


The result


Again, just because :]


Okay, one more time :D


And since Dennisik doesn't mind he share this with y'all so I decided
to upload these tatts here on my blog.
[nah, I'm the one who told him I'm gonna share these with y'all. I know I'm too generous ;]

Anyway, you can find these tattoos in all caregory outfits including career.
These are for Teen through Elder, recolorable (1 Alpha channel)
and for Males and Females.

I also made a custom thumbnail for these tattoos
 so you'll find them very easy in CAS

Here's how it looks
(the first one on top)


Your sims can have these tattoos with other accessories except the glove.
Also these are Non Default so they don't replace anything.
Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne



Model by Me:

Jiro

Custom Content by Me:

Shirt

Custom Content I Used:

Skin by Aikea
Hair by Cazy
Necklace by Rose Sims (Free)
Brow by Nandoalt
Chinstrap by Robokitty
Eyes by Sims2Time

Credits:

Delphy, for CTU tool
Jiro - My Model <3

No comments:

Post a Comment