Tuesday 25 May 2010

Cathy models The Elaine Dress + POLL



At long last The Elaine Dress (TED) photo shoot.

It should come as no surprise that Cathy is now obsessed with all things Selfish-Seamstress.  Honestly, wasn't that Elaine's dastardly plan all along?

I believe that you really can't control other people; you can only set them free and hope they choose to stay.  And that's what I've done with my cousin Cathy.  If she prefers to wear dresses chosen by Elaine, and thinks Elaine has great taste, and that Elaine understands what a woman wants to wear, etc., so be it.  I'll just sit idle at my Singer 15-91 and wait for Elaine's next directive.

So here it is and I hope you enjoy it!



As always, to see these photos full-size, please click on any image and then, in Picasa, choose "View All" in the upper left hand corner, and "Slideshow."

NOTE: This slideshow depicts dangerous acts of dumpster diving.  MPB is not responsible for copycat behavior by viewers.

And finally...



So, can Elaine pick a pattern or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment