Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lolita Dress Mannequins




Hello again!

I really like this lolita dress mannequin by pocci from Garden Breeze so I decided to give some new textures on it.
I really like the result. I think they look so pretty.

I didn't make recolors but I retextured it. 
So what you see here just some recolors of the mannequins by CAS.
Yes, they're CAStable except for the neck and bottom/wood part (don't know what to call them)

It was really so much fun when I recolored them and I almost got carried away ;)

I remember back when I still played TS2, my sims had business and they were making tons of money by selling the stuff from their house! (Open For Business)
I really want my TS3 simmies open business and sell these beautiful lolita dresses.
I think I will really enjoy it. :)

Anyway, there's two types of this lolita mannequin. You can see it in the pics.
You have to install both files if you want to have them in your game.
There's 2 file folders in folder Lolita Dress Mannequins (each has sims3pack and package files).

I hope you like these mannequins and have a lot of fun playing with them. ;)

Enjoy!

NewOne


Lolita Dress Mannequins




2 Mannequins
in 2 meshes
Recolorable (3 Channels)
Mesh by pocci


Recolors of Mannequin 1


Recolors of Mannequin 2


Recolors of Gothic Style


Recolors of Shabby Chic Style






Credits:

pocci for the mesh
TSRW

No comments:

Post a Comment