Sunday 24 January 2010

3 Default Facial Hairs (Teen - Elder)



Hi guys! :]

Sorry for the lack update.
But finally today I have
something 'oh so shinny' new for y'all :)
Hopefully you guys like it.

Anyway, I made 3 Default Facial Hair
Recolorable
from Teen through Elder.

(click on the pics to enlarge them)

Soulpatch



Goatee



Thin Goatee



Recolors


Enjoy and Happy Simming!
NewOne

+ DOWNLOAD +


Model by Me:


Custom Content by Me:

Deafult Facial Hairs

Custom Content I Used:

Skin by Aikea
Eyes by Escand
Hair by Cazy

Credits:

I wanna thank specially Robokitty aka Kitty Klan
for helping me finding a good tutorial.
Without her help I could never make this 'dream' come true.
(Yes, I've been wanting to do this for long time)
Thomas Riordan for Tutorial
CTU Team for the tool
Inge & Peter Jones for the tool
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
FALLEN
(for being so patient with me when I took a bunch of his pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment