Monday 8 December 2008

Jessica Simpson Marie Claire

Jessica Simpson is the cover girl for Marie Claire. The singer may not sell records, but she sure can sell a magazine. Check out pictures and bits from her interview here.

Jessica Simpson hasn’t had a successful swimsuit model record in quite a bit, but the girl is a fashionista and people still are interested in her, as long as she’s not singing. Jessica is graces the magazine for the January 09 issue, and gives quite an interesting interview.

Jessica reveals that she may be heading back to school to study religion. Apparently after seeing a Discovery channel special on The Da Vinci Code, Jessica was fascinated.

“I’ve been contemplating taking a college course in religion. I love religion. I remember whenever the book The Da Vinci Code came out, the Discovery Channel did this three-night piece on it that I TiVoed and then watched eight times.”

She must have watched it eight times to understand what was going on, cause I don’t think anyone in their right mind would watch something eight times. But this is why we love her; she is a true blonde right down to every last brain cell.

Jessica also reveals that she is “the first person to go to Barnes & Noble and buy the new self-help book.” She also likes to do magazine surveys. “I like to fill out the surveys, then I get my friends’ opinions on how I answered to see if I was being honest with myself or not.”

For more on Jessica in Marie Claire, check out the issue which hits stands Dec 9.

News Sources:-
By Jen
http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?paged=2

No comments:

Post a Comment