Monday 13 October 2008

24 Year Old Kerri Lands Model Role

Kerri Parker, a glamour girl who grew up in Mattishall is hoping that her role alongside Simon Pegg in new comedy film "How To Lose Friends And Alienate People" will catapult her to a future career in acting.

Kerri only appears briefly on screen alongside Pegg but she has commented that she enjoyed the experience of fashion model and hopes it will lead to greater things.

She goes on to say "I play a celebrity model which was quite easy for me considering that is what it do anyway. I have seen a couple of trailers and I am in those for a few seconds and my friends and family are all ringing me saying they have seen me. Apparently after my filming had finished the director was trying to find me for some more scenes but I couldn't do it because I was unwell. It was great fun though spending two weeks with Simon Pegg. He was always singing and shouting and dancing and making everybody laugh."

What makes this feat even more impressive is that Kerri has had no formal acting training, and when you consider that she has already also appeared in the Bourne Ultimatum and The Dark Knight it makes her achievements even more incredible.

Kerri also stars in "Inconceivable" starring Andie MacDowell will be released soon in the UK in which she has a speaking part.

Posted on Monday, 06 October 2008 01:42PM by Editor :- UK Model Agencies

No comments:

Post a Comment